There are many ways that you can get involved with Communities In Schools of Central Texas and help us further our mission to surround students with a community of support, empowering them to stay in school and achieve in life.
Comments are closed
- More than 50,000 clients served annually
- More than 6,000 children served intensively
- 99% of students stay in school
- 84% improve grades, attendance or behavior
Communities In Schools builds a support system within schools so students can focus on achievement.
- Evidence-based approach
- Community partnerships
- Innovative programs
- Highly skilled and trained staff